"Extension Center: Open house and building dedication program (1)"
This recording documents Part 1 of the open house and building dedication of Portland State Extension Center on October 26, 1952, and was taped by radio station KOAC. Speakers in the program include Portland State College President John F. Cramer, Edgar W. Smith, Portland State College student body president James Pinardi, Charles D. Byrne, and Portland State College Director of Speech Frank L. Roberts.
Transferred and preserved by Portland State University Library’s Special Collections with the generous support of the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by the Oregon State Library.
Universities and colleges, Portland State University
Reel to reel, 7.5 ips, dual track
This digital access copy is made available as streaming media for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. It cannot be reproduced in any form, distributed or played for commercial purposes. It is made accessible because of one or more of the following situations: the rights are owned by State Board of Higher Education, on behalf of Portland State University; Portland State University has permission to make it accessible; it is made accessible for education and research purposes under fair use; or there are no known restrictions on use. In the event that previously unknown information is shared that may change the status of this item, it will be immediately removed from public view until pertinent rights issues are clarified.
Portland State University, ""Extension Center: Open house and building dedication program (1)"" (1952). Special Collections: Oregon Public Speakers. 191.