Project Management in Engineering and Technology
Computer software -- Development, Work breakdown structure, Project management -- Methodology, Medical laboratories -- Data processing
In order to remain competitive and gain larger market shares in the dental/medical practice industry and to gain the trust within our current client base, First Pacific Corporation decided to add a new module for lab and lab case tracking.
- Provide the latest features to add a lab
- Enable to track the lab case for each patient and the lab.
- Provide a more up-to-date, visually appealing and ergonomically efficient interface to the clients.
- Create tighter integration with the appointment scheduling to reduce data entry.
- Develop the module in latest technologies as software reusable components.
- Better Navigation.
- Maintain Lab information.
- Maintain lab-tracking information from patients as well as labs.
- Better appointment scheduling for lab case appointments.
- Reduction in production loss because of lab cases
- Faster and clean graphical interface for the data entry.
- Faster and usable retrieval of information.
Gupta, Ashish; Anankavanich, Navarat; Iamratanakul, Supachart; Piyakulchaidej, Thuchchai; Patterson, Brian; Dachavorawuth, Kitti; Siddiqui, Saad A.; and Kidwai, Hashir, "Lab and Lab Case Tracking Software Development Project" (2002). Engineering and Technology Management Student Projects. 1528.