Project Management in Engineering and Technology
Computer software -- Development, Work breakdown structure, Project management -- Methodology, Medical laboratories -- Data processing
In order to remain competitive and gain larger market shares in the dental/medical practice industry and to gain the trust within our current client base, First Pacific Corporation decided to add a new module for lab and lab case tracking.
- Provide the latest features to add a lab
- Enable to track the lab case for each patient and the lab.
- Provide a more up-to-date, visually appealing and ergonomically efficient interface to the clients.
- Create tighter integration with the appointment scheduling to reduce data entry.
- Develop the module in latest technologies as software reusable components.
- Better Navigation.
- Maintain Lab information.
- Maintain lab-tracking information from patients as well as labs.
- Better appointment scheduling for lab case appointments.
- Reduction in production loss because of lab cases
- Faster and clean graphical interface for the data entry.
- Faster and usable retrieval of information.
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Gupta, Ashish; Anankavanich, Navarat; Iamratanakul, Supachart; Piyakulchaidej, Thuchchai; Patterson, Brian; Dachavorawuth, Kitti; Siddiqui, Saad A.; and Kidwai, Hashir, "Lab and Lab Case Tracking Software Development Project" (2002). Engineering and Technology Management Student Projects. 1528.