Energy Technology Innovations
Renewable energy sources, Electric industries -- Environmental aspects, Electric power production -- Technological innovations -- Effect of governmental policy on
Considering the challenges that renewable technologies and policies about the electrical sector, the main objectives of this research are:
- To Identify and describe the effects of technology policies related to renewable technology innovation in the electricity field.
- To analyze the direction and effects of energy policies in the electricity sector for inducing the change and adoption of renewable technologies applying ex-Post Quantitative Policy Evaluation.
Modeling technology change is complex and an important issue regarding policies, environment and energy (Gillingham et al, 2007). Therefore, this paper will find answers for the following questions:
- How have government policies been affecting the renewable technology change?
- What are the policies more effective to inventive for the renewable technology change?
- What are the factors and directions of main factors affecting the technology change?
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Garces, Edwin, "Effects of Government Energy Policy on Energy Technology Innovation: The case of Renewable Technologies in the US Electricity Sector" (2012). Engineering and Technology Management Student Projects. 377.