Faculty members from our Anthropology Department explore the discipline's colonial histories and more recent efforts to decolonize anthropology within different subfields, as well as concrete approaches the department is adopting toward equity and inclusion.
- Charles Klein, chair and associate professor, medical anthropology
- Mrinalini Tankha, assistant professor, economic anthropology
- Doug Wilson, adjunct associate professor, archaeology
- Melanie Chang, adjunct professor, biological anthropology
- Jeremy Spoon, associate professor, environmental anthropology
Racism, Ethnocentrism, Decolonization
Anthropology | Social Justice
Klein, Charles H.; Tankha, Mrinalini; Wilson, Douglas C. Ph.D.; Chang, Melanie; and Spoon, Jeremy, "Decolonizing Anthropology" (2021). At This Moment Webinar Series. 11.