Submit Your Research
Faculty and staff can use this form to submit work to PDXScholar and/or SelectedWorks:
Learn more about PDXScholar services and features, including open access textbook publishing in PDXOpen, journal/event hosting, data storage, and more:
Submit a Paper or Proposal for a Journal or Event
Please see submission guidelines of each journal/event before submitting the online form.
Collection-specific Submission Forms for Students
SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT TO SUBMIT YOUR TERMINAL WORK.
Please Note: Graduate-level dissertations and theses are automatically archived.
- altREU: Computational Modeling Serving Your Community
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Master's Project Reports
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Economics Masters Project Research Papers
- Geography Masters Research Papers
- Leadership for Sustainability Education Comprehensive Papers
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
- Undergraduate Research & Mentoring Program (URMP)
- University Honors Theses
Nominate Exceptional Student Work or Give Consent to Share Your Work
- Nominate Student Research (Faculty only)
Students can ask their faculty advisor to submit work that was created for a class project!
- Student Research Consent Form
- PDXScholar Consent Form
SelectedWorks How-to Guide:
SelectedWorks is an optional service that enables PSU Faculty and staff to create a personalized research profile. The profile allows scholars to manage a public record of scholarly publications, presentations, and biographical information, such as research interests, grants, affiliations, and curriculum. Once created, an author’s SelectedWorks profile exists in perpetuity, regardless of PSU affiliation. All content in SelectedWorks is optimized for discovery in Google and Google Scholar and is included in the University Expert Gallery.
- Enter your pdx.edu email, and complete the form.
- If Library staff have already set up your account, use the password reset option.
Customize Your Profile
- Select the About tab and add biographical information.
- Be aware that only the completed sections will be displayed.
- Important: Check the box to affiliate your profile with PSU.
Add and Manage Works
- Select the Works tab, and then Add Work.
- Upload a File Choose this option if you are certain there are no copyright restrictions. If you are not sure, please email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will check copyright terms and add your file to PDXScholar, then import it to SelectedWorks or add a link if copyright prevents upload.
- Add a Link Use the DOI when possible, or link to the publisher’s website. Linking to the Library website is another option.
- Add Metadata This option allows you to add the citation, or link or upload a file.
- Import Works This option pulls works from PDXScholar into your SelectedWorks profile.
- Select Manage Categories to organize works, change headings, and customize the display order.
Manage Your Account
- Select the your name in the upper right, then Account Settings.
- Change your password.
- Make your profile public, or hide your profile.
- Select your name in the upper right, then Author Dashboard.
- You will see a readership distribution map and download statistics.